- Finest quality leather nappa obi style belt - durable and dry colourfast.
- One length, 250cm, that fits nearly all sizes. 75mm wide
- This deluxe obi belt has a lined central panel (doesn't ruin the drape at all) and with our expert finishing ensures it doesn't roll up as you wear it.
- There is a slit at one side of the central panel so it will sit neatly at the back.
- A versatile belt you can wear often plus it still fits you if your weight fluctuates.
Obi style belt made from black leather nappa. Likely to be the belt you wear the most. Finest quality leather nappa obi style belt - durable and dry colourfast, with a lined central panel and with our expert finishing ensures it doesn't roll up as you wear it. There is a slit at one side of the central panel so it will sit neatly at the back. A versatile belt you can wear often plus it still fits you if your weight fluctuates. Please note though that it does not flatter apple body shapes. Handmade in the UK exclusively for Once Upon a Belt to a very high standard. We are sure to have the perfect belt, leather or suede, for you with our wide plethora of colours and widths from 3.5cm for those very short waisted to 4" in obi belts and tie belts. Traditionally you wear an obi belt tied around the waist under the bust (Japanese obi belt style) - double round, then double simple knot to simply let ties hang down or create a bow which can be front, side or back. This is a great cinch belt for hourglass curves or adding curves and in 3" can also be worn lower down or on the hips - experiment to find your sweet spot. So many options for how to tie your sash belt and damn, it looks good! Adds delectable style to shapeless dresses and sweaters. Has limitless potential - wear over cardigans, jackets and coats too. Our obi belts are one length and suit most sizes. The belt is only the finished leather nappa on one side, and so can not be reversed.
Black sash belt leather obi style tie belt 3" wide B07DVS2MBD